DIRECTIONS TO THE CAMUSO DISPLAY
Robert Harp Drive, Livingston, NJ 07039
From the North:
1. Garden State Parkway South to Exit 145 – The Oranges
2. Take Route 280 West to Exit 5A, South Livingston Ave. Stay on that road through six lights. At the seventh light turn right, go in front of the Oval and turn right and follow around the oval to the opposite side for parking.
From the South:
1. New Jersey Turnpike to Garden State Parkway North to Exit 145 – The Oranges
Travel west on 280 to 5A. Follow above.
2. Route 287 to Exit for Route 10 (Dover-Whippany). Follow Route 10 east for five miles to Livingston town line. After the traffic circle, continue on Route 10 which is Mt. Pleasant Ave. At third light after the traffic circle turn right onto South Livingston Ave. Take another right at the third light after that, go past the front of the Library building, turn right and follow around oval to the opposite side for parking.
From the West:
1. Take Route 80 to exit for 280 (left hand exit) marked The Oranges, Newark. Follow 280 to Exit 5A (Livingston). Stay on that road through six lights. At the seventh light, turn right, at the oval and following around oval to the opposite side for parking.
2. Route 78 to 287 and follow the instructions above, From the South.
From the East:
1. Route 80 to Fairfield, Lincoln Park exit. Turn right at end of ramp; you will be on Passaic Ave. Follow that south to Eagle Rock Ave. in Roseland. Turn left on Eagle Rock and go to second light where right turn is marked for Livingston. Go under Route 280 on North Livingston Avenue and stay on that road through six lights. At the seventh light, turn right onto the oval and follow around to the opposite side for parking.
2. Route 46 to Passaic Ave./Fairfield – follow above instructions.
3. If you use Route 24 take the exit for JFK Parkway. This becomes South Livingston Ave. Follow to traffic light in front of Municipal Building, make left into Memorial Park. Turn right into the oval and follow to the opposite side for parking.